Can do better .
Friday, July 24, 2009 @ 2:16 PM
Woohoo . Played badminton with Shyai and Mus after school . We played at around 2++ . Well , for sure we had fun and decided that every friday we played badminton . However , Mus is having camp this coming friday , so do Chicken and Vahini . Sad . I'll be all alone for the rest of the day then . :( . Sobsob .
Shyai was rolling on the ground when he was laughing at Mus ??
Jonas came out of nowhere . He had a spar with the three of us . He lost . Haha . Serve him right :P .
Will be watching Harry Potter today with Chicken and her sister and her cousins ??
I'm going to bully Chicken later . She's going to die . HAHA !
10.91 seconds . Ahaha . I had beaten that record !
Not the end , it's the beginning . Don't be too proud yet .
--xoxo,
Fadilah :D .
Fadilah :D .